Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Abnormal discolouration in penis and getting worse day by day,it look like a blood clot in penis

before one month i have spotted my penis a small spot of white patch and day by day its increasing and now its like a blood clot and size increased. what’s the problem, I’m not getting any pain or any kind of irritation absolutely.Pls help me with it…..

In: Penis Health, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure


We advice you to consult Physician and get physical examination to rule out cause and diagnose.Patch on penis could be due to fungal infection or could be sexually transmitted disease.In most cases the rash is typical and a doctor can diagnose the condition from the look of the rash. If there is doubt, then a small sample of affected skin can be taken (a biopsy) under L.A. Characteristic changes in the skin can be seen which confirms the diagnosis.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »