Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Adulthood problem;small penis,over mastrubation,hypospermia,PE,leakage of semen-solution by exercise or home ramedy..

Hi,i m 24 yr old male.i am enjoying mastrubation for last 11 yrs.Initialy it was once for 2 days,but now it is twice/thrice i feel i m getting excited very quickly,but soon my penis get softd,ejaculate even if my gf touch it,semen quantity is also less,it doesnt look like semen merely like sugar solution.Even if when i masturbate,i ejaculate within one minute.After masturbation,i feel pain in shaft due to it’s curve.My penis also seems to be very small.I am very nervoused..I will do what u say.plz,recomondate me exercise,home ramedy.If medicine is required then prescibe me which is easily avilable in market,so that i can get it privately.Because i stay at home.Thanks…

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

2 Answers

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Over masturbation often leads to this kind erection disorders. You are suffering from premature ejaculation. You need to massage with natural herbal gel called butea superb gel on shaft of your penis externally to get enough blood supply during sexual arousal for long and strong erections.
Also we recommend the Butea capsules for nutritional support to sexual disorders Take one capsules twice a day after meal with the milk.

Take whole combination for period of three months for desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points
Answer #2

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Sorry we do not have exclusive outlet for our products in your city. you can buy online at links given along with products.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »