Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

after giving birth to 2 childrens. we want to use condom to continue sex to reduce birth children. and then which age upto i can have sex with my wife.

now i am bachelor. if i married means i have give 2 childrens for my family. i want to continue sex with my wife. but i dont want 3 childrens. 2 childrens itself enough for me. if i continue to use condom to reduce childrens. is it correct solution. and then upto which age upto i can have sex with my wife. pls mention age.

In: Sexual Health, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating4 points

1 Answer

Answer #1


Greetings of Day

Please read below answer given link for your question:

Both man and woman can go for sex as long as they have the desire,libido and body stamina for it.There is no maximum age as such.


Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »