Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


i was diagnosed with amenorrhea because i was on the depo shot for 6 months and have not started a period in a year i already have a 2 year old child so i know im able to have children. i was given provera challenger to help start my period and no success. Can you please tell me if there is somekind of natural medicine or vitamins such as estrogen that i could take to help me start a regular cycle or a cyle in general.

In: Women's Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You must take Regunova/Retone capsules one capsule three times a day. . Along with take Gynol syrup.
Both these medicines will help you to strengthen your uterus. if you are taking any contraceptive pills please take under the supervision of the doctor. Try to avoid the dry fruits,fried snacks and spicy food. There can be chances of the uterine infection.

Read more on the problems related to menses at the link given below.

further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »