Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Asking for the medicine

I am 29 years, boy, been suffering from Night fall for few years. Though its frequency is 3/4 times in a month. I am not practicing of Masturbation. But i am seek of this night fall as i want for permanent cure from this. Another thing is that my penis is not growing in the way it should be and rather it happen to be short size which is a stressing factor for me . Due to this i am loosing my confidence and not concentrating enough in my work. So please recommend me some medicines, should be free of side effect. If you send medicines at my address, and recommend its dose and way of use it would be great help for me. If so, then please tell me the cost and mode of payment.

In: Penis Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Penis size does matter for some but this is not true that one with short penis cannot have successful intercourse.
Your matter of concern is regular nightfalls. Night fall is self emission of the sperm at night due to when sexually stimulated with some erotic dreams. This happens automatically when one is not exposed to sexual interactions for long periods or the males who are not sexually active.
if night fall hapens once or twice a month it is normal. If it happens 4-5 times a month or weak then it is a problem.
We recommend to use Kohinoor Gold capsules along with the Shilajit capsules take one capsule twice aday after meal with the milk.
Avoid masturbation during the course of thr products. Also apply Butea superb gel on the shaft of the penis. This combination will help in getting long and strong penis.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »