Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


I am 52 yrs and suffering from azoospermia.
Can it be cured.
What medication can i take.

In: Fertility & Infertility, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

For this one needs to know that whether the Azoospermia is obstructive or non obstructive. As the name suggests If there is any blockage in reproductive tract it comes under obstructive category which require surgical treatment. if the reason is inadequate number of sperms i the semen due to stress, genetical reason, dietary insufficiency, or over masturbation that has decreased the number of sperm so we can help with herbal products like KApikachhu capsules and Gokshuru capsules Take one capsule twice aday after meal with the milk. This will help in increasing the spem count.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »