Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

change in size of my balls

i am realy worried because of my bad habbit of over handjob and i think because of this habbit my one ball is become small but another one is fine. even i quit this habbit since from 6 months but no change in the size of balls i am worried that what should i do and even i want to strong my sex please help me out.

In: Sexual Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic cure

Avoid masturbation and start with Shilajit capsules Take one capsule twice a day after meal with milk. Infection in testis can lead to such problem. Drink plenty of water.

Use combination for the period of three months atleast for desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »