Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers



I think i have an enlarged prostate what can i do to make sure i have it?

In: General Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating7 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You can use Shilajit and gokshura capsules this combination will not only help in prostate infection but will increase the strength of reproductive organs.

Use the combination for about three months for desired results.

Read more details at link given below.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »