Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

dear sir, i m very disappoint with my sexual health.

i m very disappoint to my health , i m 31 yrs old and my cock size is 2.5 and its not getting position…i want to increase my penis size till an average size…and want to long sex duration. kindly suggest me the medicare …and also want to know that how to buy this …thankx

In: Penis Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

2 Answers

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We recommend to use Butea superb capsules and Cupidrex serum

Read more details on similar question at link given below;

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points
Answer #2


is these medians are easily available in pakistan..? and plz how collect it …?

Answers Answered By: omeee Level Rating3 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »