Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

diaganose and treatment

im 35 years old unmarried i am worry about my penis and sexual problem my penis is 5.2 inch his root is thin and upper is fat and turn a side. sometime i try to sex he turn loose many of time.actualy when i was 16 i did hand prectice so many of years i have suffered this condition another problem of i have my uren have discharged 9 time a day when winter season start i fel my blader have weak so please answer me and also advise me and solve my problem please also tell me the rate of medicine and their duration. ok

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Stop masturbation and eat healthy balanced diet. We recommend you combination of herbal products that can help in uplifting sexual performance and penis health.
Take Kohinoor Gold and Cupidrex serum Take for the period of 3 months at least for desired results .

Apply serum on penis and take capsule twice a day after meal preferably with milk.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »