Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

do i find an presciption for my panis problem?im really feeling shy…to ask….

Hello doctor.Im 27,male.recently,i feel something inside my panis as like a soft has no pain but if i touch,im feeling very exited.bath time,when i put water over head,i’ve to go for pee & i cann’t control time,i cann’t stay more then 10 secs.pls doctor give me advice….

In: Penis Health, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic cure

You are suffering from erectile dysfunction. For this we recommend Asparagus capsules and Kapikachhu Take one capsule twice a day with milk. Avoid masturbation and caffeine rich products.
It is normal when some one puts water on head there is urge to urinate. Another thing is something like small ball inside penis. For this we recommend to go for medical examination. Do not ignore.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »