Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


Hello sir,my name imran age 19,i am facing the problem of premature ejaculation such as when i do sex ,i’m fails in atleast 30seconds and when i’m think about sex .i get my trouser or underwear wet .i’m unmarried please give me a better suggestion.i am very thankful to you

In: Premature Ejaculation, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We have exclusive combination of Asparagus and Gokshura capsules for such customers. This combination supports the reproductive system and helps in gaining harder and longer erection with regular use.
Sometimes due to over masturbation and imbalanced food person often faces such problems.

Take one capsule twice in a day after meal with Milk. Use the combination regularly for desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »