Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

entrance into female hole

i m 32 years old and got married 5 years ago i could not make sex with my partner as i could not enter into hole.i always enjected out with in few seconds and mine is very soft not 2 hard.what should i do

In: Penis Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We recommend to use Kohinoor gold Along with butea superb gel For long erections and hard penis.
Take one capsule twice a day after meal with warm milk.
Apply gel on penis twice a day.
Use above combination for period of three months at least for desired results.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »