Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

eraction problem

i have eraction problem and it normal time i have not this problem but when i near to our life partner than my eraction don,t occur so what is this problem.?and what i do for this problem or what tablet i use for this problem thank u sir??

In: Erectile Dysfunction, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings from

We recommend you to use combination of Kohinoor Gold Capsules along with Butea Superba Gel This effective combination of herbal medicines helps in improving sexual urge, maintains stiff solid erection, increases penis size as well stamina. Take one capsule of Kohinoor Capsules twice a Day after meals with milk. Apply Gel gently over shaft of Penis twice a day. The Gel can also be applied during foreplay.

Please see best tips for stronger and longer erection in link given below:

Use herbal supplements for minimum three months to get effects.


Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »