Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

erectile dysfunction

i am 27 yrs…..for last 14 years .i had dne aceess of masturbation,due to i am facing erectile dysfunction….kindly suggest me vat steps i cn take to retain my physical power backkkkkk……..

In: Erectile Dysfunction, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Kohinoor Gold and Shilajit are both herbal preparations which will help to cure your problem from root and will improve sexual and physical power. Premature ejaculation, loose or weak erections, flowing of semen in urine and nightfall etc will be washed away with regular course of these two medicines for minimum three four months. These herbal medicines will cure prostatitis and help to clear both urinary and reproductive tract. Local application of Orgy Penis Massage Oil on shaft of penis will help you getting results faster and will increase the lost sensitivity of penis. This will help in proper growth of your penis.

So we recommend a regular course of these products with increase in low protein healthy nutritional diet for satisfactory results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »