Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


Dear sir
i m 34 yr old and having erection problem plz help me

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Erectile disorder commonly known as loose or no erection is common disorder of males. This is due to various factors such as stress, Irregular dietary habits or lack or nourished food or over masturbation.
We recommend you to take kohinoor Gold Capsules with Conmax serum Take one capsule two times a day after meal with milk. Apply gel on penis gentally and massage penis for 10-15 mins regularly from 1-2 times a day.
This combination will help in getting proper erections and build stamina. Also take healthy balanced diet and stop masturbation.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »