Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Erection Dysfunction

I have lost complete interest in SEX with women for the last couple of years.
I take more interest in teenager boys but feel ashamed to tell them to my feelings for them. Instead I think about them and masturbate.
I have a beautiful wife who is Frigid since our marriage. Have consulted the experts on this issue but she is not prepared to take medicines in fear that I may use her when I needed sex.

In: Erectile Dysfunction, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayuvedic Cure

You need some counselors to guide you both about married life and relations as this problem can only be soughted out with mutual understanding and wife’s co operation.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »