Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

erection, premature intercourse problem

sir, i m 24 year old and plz provide me my 1st question’s answer and suggestion in text format , help me sir…what am i do n where am i go bcz every door are closed for me and give some light in my life…i m thankful to u on my hool life……..

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating4 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Premature ejaculation and Erectile dysfunction can be corrected with the regular use of herbal products.
Products recommended are Shwet Musli and Gokshura capsules Take One capsule each twice a day after meal.
Fresh fruits and vegetables are to be included in diet. Avoid masturbation.
The results will be seen in a 30-45 days depending upon the person to person.

Use combination for the period of three months to get desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »