Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

excess weight

I live in Russia. I am 42 years old. In recent years, has put on weight. Now my weight is greater than the rate of 8 kg. Do you have the means to reduce weight and control oppetita. Which ones should I order to reduce appetite and weight. Chronic diseases, I do not have .. I went through a full survey in Bangalore. I have raised the level of bad cholesterol. Lately, I have a problem with sleep. What preporat or drugs to help me solve my problem with being overweight? Thank you for your reply.

In: Obesity, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

2 Answers

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Weight gain increases the cholesterol level in body resulting in ither chronic disorders. So one must keep check on diet along with regular morning walk.

Morslim-Z is an effective and safe method of reducing weight. You should use it regularly to check the weight gain and to reduce the excess of weight and calories. It controls over eating by regularizing appetite, tones up complete body metabolism, burns excess of calories. If you control your eating habits and make proper healthy diet plans with regular exercises you will never get this problem again in future.

Almost three months regular course is required for satisfactory results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points
Answer #2

Thank you for your reply. I definitely will order the recommended drug.

Answers Answered By: Layma2005 Level Rating2 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »