Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

From: Ind! to [email protected]

Sir you have recommended a clinical test to find out any sign of internal infection. So will you suggest any specialist or where should i go for the test?

In: Men's Health, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

The test can be done from any authorized govt. or private clinical laboratory.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »