Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Gynol Syrup

Will you restock this product? I really want to try it to help my vaginal infections. Thanks!!

In: Vaginal Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating4 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Instead of this gynol syrup you can use ashoka capsules Take one capsule each twice aday after meal. This will help in urogenital infections causing the foul discharge. Also maintain genital hygiene. Wash genitals with antiseptic solution at least once a day. Keep genitals clean and dry.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »