Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Hand practise

Sir, i was a body builder. I have won many titles. But last 6 years i am involving in hand practise.and become too weak. Im going to married. What shoul i use to recover 100% for both gym and marriage.

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We recommend to stop over ejaculation and start with Shilajit and Kohinoor Gold Capsules

Take one capsule each two times a day preferably with milk. This combination will help in regaining strength and stamina. Use combination regularly for the period of three months to get desired results.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »