Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

having pain in head of penis i.e. on corona of penis.. please i need help to cure this..

Respected, i am 23 yrs old i have pain in the head of my penis (on corona) i have consulted with doctor but he said itz sensitive area dats y itz paining but from a month itz paining on erection, sometimes itz also pain in loose condition.. i have done all STD tests before pain started & they are negative, only a fungus infection is resulted positive and it get cured after treatment but pain has not been disappeared..after dat i have done masterburation without lubrication.. i think pain is because of rough masterburation,, please help me.. what to do?

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating5 points

2 Answers

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings from Ayurvedic Cure

Just keep away from Masturbation and see if the pain subsides. As all the clinical tests are negative so it shows that it is due to over masturbation

Sometimes when people over do masturbation, penis is hurt due to rough Handling. Also excess masturbation can also result in pain.

It is just a superficial muscular pain due to over masturbation. Just avoid masturbation and pain will also disappear.

Drink milk twice a day and apply coconut oil on the affected area.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points
Answer #2

Sir i am daily drinking milk,juices and also applying coconut oil daily on affected area, avoided masterburation then also pain is still there….  almost more than 15 days have been passed and itz still paining.. please tell what to do now..

Answers Answered By: needhelp Level Rating5 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »