Vomiting can occur with or without eating food, you can feel like you might vomit at any time of the day for no particular reason. In fact it’s actually possible that at some times eating may make you actually feel better and less likely to vomit.
Here is a list of some other things that may stop you from being sick or feeling sick:
1. Slowly drink small amounts of a honey and water mixture.
2. Other drinks you might try include peppermint tea or ginger infused teas.
3. Another great drink to take to prevent vomiting is a chilled lime drink.
4. Blend half a teaspoon of honey, half a teaspoon of ginger juice, a teaspoon of lime juice and a teaspoon of mint and drink the blend each day first thing in the morning.
5. Alternatively consume half a teaspoon of ajwain powder, otherwise known as archbishops weed. After taking the powder drink a glass of water.
6. Another method is to slowly drink black coffee until your stomach settles.
7. Drink a blend of pineapple juice with a pinch of ginger and half a tea spoon full of organic sugar, drink this mixture twice or thrice a day.
8. Mix together a cup of water with half a tea spoon of lime juice and half tea spoonful of sugar plus half a tea spoonful of baking soda. Blend together these ingredients and drink straight away.
9. Blend black salt with oranges to give you another option to fight off the feeling of sickness.
There are various cures for the feeling of wanting to vomit so experiment with some of the above until you find what works the best for you. Once you find what works the best then stick to it if you have the problem regularly. Some people may find that many will work while some might not get much benefit from any of these, if none work then work with blends of some of the above until you get it right.
2 Bottle – $35
Free Shipping Worldwide