Menstruation occurs in every woman who is in the reproductive age; this is a discharge from the uterine lining of these women. Estrogen and progesterone are two major sex hormones in a woman’s body. The ovaries in the abdomen of a woman are responsible for production of these hormones. At the time of reaching puberty large amount of estrogen are produced by the ovaries which make the woman reproductive. Some women face problems during menstruation and require treatment.
What causes menstrual problems?
The reasons for occurrence of menstrual problems are as follows.
• Amenorrhea wherein there is absence of menstrual flow.
• Anorexia nervosa
• Dysmenorrhea wherein the menstruation is painful.
• Elevation in Prolactin hormone
• Emotional stress
• Exercising – too much
• Menorrhagia wherein menstrual flow is in excess.
• Oligomenorrhea wherein period is not regular
• Ovulation failure
• Thyroid disease
• Underweight/ malnourished
What are the symptoms of menstrual problems?
• Breasts – feeling full
• Food cravings
• Hormonal imbalance
• Menstrual cramps
• Poor concentration
• Premenstrual tension
• Stress – difficult to handle
What are the natural home remedies for menstrual problems?
It is possible to treat menstrual problems at home using natural remedies. Some of the natural home remedies for menstrual problems are as follows.
• Parsley is an herb that contains apiol which is a constituent of estrogen. Menstrual cramps are one of the common menstrual problems and can be relieved by taking parsley juice combined either with beetroot juice or juices of beet, cucumber and carrot. This will increase menstruation and regularize the monthly periods.
• Crush one ginger and boil it in water. Add sugar to this extract and take three times in a day after the meal. This helps in curing menstrual flow stoppage and painful menstruation.
• Put ½ tsp of sesame seeds in hot water and drink two times in a day. This helps in curing spasmodic pain in unmarried young anemic girls. It also helps in solving problems of scanty menstruation. Alternately take a warm hip bath that contains crushed sesame seeds.
• Papaya that is unripe is useful in improving the contractions of the uterus muscle fibers; this will help in getting a proper menstrual flow.
• Take 1 tsp of the extract from the herb Marigold to avoid menstrual pain and improve the flow.
• Cook one banana flower and eat with a cup of curd. This increases the amount of progesterone and reduces excess bleeding.
• Boil 6 gm of coriander seeds in ½ liter of water; add sugar and drink when it is warm. This treats excess menstruation.
2 Bottle – $49
Free Shipping Worldwide