Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

How can i cure my penis problam?

Hi there, i am suraj. I am 23 year old woking guy. i have been masturbating more then 10 times in a week, since i was 17 year old. I feel my penis have shrinked around 2inches and the foreskin on the penis is overlapping (when flaccid). I have lost erection also my seman have gone waterly, i feel sick, lazy all day my hair also have started falling. Please help me, I am in depression plz help me to get back to normal.

In: Men's Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You should start with Orgy Penis Massage Oil and Kohinoor Gold for the effective treatment of these sexual problems. These medicines help in increasing penis size in length as well as girth. Stamina, libido and interest in sex is increased with their regular use. These herbal medicines also help in increasing power of erection and time period of sex with increase orgasm level. Regulars use of these medicines boost the sexual power in males. So we recommend a regular two to three months course of these medicines for your sexual problems.
Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »