Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

How can I get erection enhancement pills and oil for over masturbation for 15 years?

due to overestimation i have small loose penis & it cannot be hard at all, ejaculates within few seconds. i am now 33, married, but cannot satisfy my wife. i have come to know from this site that kohinoor gold + orgy oil combo is suitable for this type of problem. is the product best for me? or do I have to use other? i want to buy this. i live in Dhaka, Bangladesh, i don’t have any credit card. How can I get the products? 

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello and Greetings from

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Sorry, This is our Health Consultation Blog.

You are requested to ask product/ order related queries to our support team at [email protected]

Our team will get back to you within 24 hrs.


Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »