Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

How I can get medicine in BANGLADESH of erectile dysfunction? Is it ok to eat honey for this case.

Dear Sir,


I am 29 years old. I have been doing masturbation continuously from my age of 16. Now, I don’t get hard. wht should I do? How I can get this medicines in Bangladesh. Is it available here?

In: Erectile Dysfunction, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Thanks for your interest in our products.

We will recommend to take Kohinoor Gold capsules along with Orgy penis massage oil This is our exclusive combination that can help in increasing sexual stamina. Capsules contain various aphrodisiac herbs that are very effective. Take two capsules at night with milk before going to bed. Massage with oil on penis for few mins until whole of oil is absorbed in penis. This will help in increasing the erection of penis and delay climax.,

You can order online at the links mentioned along with the products.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »