Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

how i can increase my size?

sir , i read about your kohinoor gold & cupidrex serum. is this effect? if yes and best for me than send me the total cost (rupees) of three months course including sending charges in india. my size is 5 inch long & 1 inch thick. i wanna make it 8 inch long and 1.5 inch thick. please suggest me the right way. please, send me the answer on my email address.

In: Penis Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello and Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Penis enlargement is under the control of the sex and growth hormones that are secreted during Puberty. If penis does not attain a standard size or if someone wants to have more big size penis then one can use Butea superb gel and capsules Use the product regularly for period of three months at least to have desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »