Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

how to get the suggest medicans in pakistan

Dear sir,

As u suggest me the treatment for my penis that is “Butea supreb and Cupidrex serum” are these available in pakistan..?
if not so how i will avail these medicans…?
plz suggest me ..thankx for your support …
if these are available in pakistan plz give me the contact details..

In: Penis Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You can buy them online at

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »