Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

how to grow my penis.I want a better pill which is accepted medically and approves that it wont give any side effects.this is becoming a serious issue between me and my girl friend.I dont wanna loose her because of this problem

Im a guy about 21 years old.And my size of the penis is becoming a headache to me..its about 6 inches long wen its erected.But i want it to be little bit more long about 7 or 8 and i want it to make it little bit thick.Is there any reliable medicine or a pill or a drug is present for this purpose?…many internet seraches are givin results,saying,”MANY ARE UNTESTED ON SIDE EFFECTS”…Can any one help me giving me a good and a healthy drug name,which is internationaally accepted and a medically accepted drug?

In: Sexual Health, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating1 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

PLease do not panic as we have natural and safe solution to your problem. You can help penis growth by using burtea superba Gel and Butea superba Capsules Massage penis with Gel slowly so that whole of Gel is absorbed inside and do not wash immediately. Take one capsule twice a day after meal with Milk as this will help in getting better results from Gel. Gel is enriched with ingredients that help in penis enlargement naturally. This also helps in improving erection and stamina that is more essential to satisfy the partner.

Use whole combination for minimum period of three months to get desired results.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »