Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

how to increase my pensis size and how to get the medicines from u.Do u have branches in hyderabad

I want to increase my pensis size ..which medicines are preferable to use and show the result in short time..
How to consult u and get the medicines  do u have any branches in hyderabad for consultation….

In: Penis Health, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We recommend to use Butea superba gel for local application on penis along with Butea superba Capsules

All the payments are accepted in advance. Sorry we do not have any outlet for our products in your city.

All queries are welcome. You can pay through cheque or DD. For more details on applicable payment options email us at [email protected]

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »