Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

How to increase sex and how to satisfied my partner after 40 years of age.

I am 41 years old unmarried boy & going to marry with 32 years old girl. I have been Masturbating regular basis for 5 years. Whenever I masturbate I ejaculate very early. Even within a minute. Sometimes semen released immediately.
Now a day’s my penis is very week & become small. Little bit semen released like water after masturbating. Sometimes semen released with urine.
I could feel that slowly I am going to lose my sex. In this scenario shall cancel my wedding? Please advice how can I improve my sex? Can you pls give me good doctor address in Hyderabad?


In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating4 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic cure

Your basic problem is over masturbation that has produced sexual weakness. Avoid masturbation and take Kohinoor Gold and for local Application use Cupidrex serum; this serum will not only help in increasing penis but will also improve the erection power.
Take one capsule twice a day after meal with milk.
regular course of three months is recommended for desired results.
Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »