Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


iam 28 years of male, during my sex i cannot satisfy my partner as because of my pennis length is very small and if it is erected and after two strokes it falls in between the sex and lasts not more than one min and i could not satisfy my partner as it is mid of sex. is there any medicine to increase the length of my pennis and ejaculation period upto 10 to 15 min

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Read answer to similar question at link given below. There is mention of two Herbal products like Shilajit and Kohinoor Gold. These both herbal products will help in almost every sexual problem. rest all the details will be available at the following link.

Further Queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »