Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

i am 19yrs old i want to increase my penis and also to stop to ejaculate very fast so what can i do


penis proplem

In: Penis Health, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

The most suitable combination for such problems is Butea superb Gel and capsules This is an exclusive herbal combination that not only helps in penis enlargement but also supports reproductive system and enhances the sexual stamina and power.

Take on capsule twice along with regular massage of the gel on penis. Use the course regularly for atleast three months to get desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »