Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

i am 21 years sufferring from watery semen.

i am 21 years sufferring from watery semen.i was suffering from nightfall for about 3.5 years and now it has stopped by taking natural remedies.whenever there is desire and erection occurs gum like water comes can i cure it.

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We recommend the combination of Shwet musli and kapikachu capsules Take one capsule twice a day after meal with milk. this combination will help in nightfall and thus avoiding the unnecessary sperm loss. This regular sperm loss is responsible for watery sperm. As sperm needs time to recover after previous ejaculation and to get thick in viscosity.

So regular use of this combination will help in maintaining the sperm count and volume.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »