Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

I am 24 yrs old, and a physically challenged, and cant do physical exercises also.


     I a 24 Yrs Old, I am a physically challenged having Pseudo Muscular Dystrophy. I am gaining weight and i am on proper diet also. I am taking medicines for Type 1 Diabeties and i need to get physically strong and i want lead my life on my own. i dont want to be dependant

In: Weight Loss, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You need not to go for physical exercises to loose weight. You can simply choose our Health product Obeslim for loosing body weight naturally. Take two capsules in morning with lukewarm water.

Avoid eating heavy meals, fried and junk food. Just take light meals  rich in fruits, green vegetables.

Use this product regularly for desired results.

Also read more on home remedies at

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »