Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

i am 30 yrs old and suffering from pcod for past 3 years and bilateral renal stones recently

i am a 30 yr old female i have pcod for past 3 years i was not able to conceive so yaken treatment i have a baby now she is 1 year old now again my periods are irregular i got a scan done its showing bilateral polycysyic ovaries along with this problem recently i hve developed bilateral renal stones rt kidney one stone which is 3.3 mm and left kidney 5 stones i had when scaned 20 days back now three r there one is 4.2 mm the rest two 2mm each 2 stones r gone bcoz i was having banana stem juice 15 ml empty stomach daily and drinking pleny of water plus barley water. will this  big stones go itself, can i take cystone tablets. please reply as soon as possible.


In: Menstrual Problems, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We will recommend to use Rencare capsules along with home remedies you are using. As this product will enhance the effect of the home remedies and also will prevent any further infection. If these stones are not treated immediately then in long run they tend to cause urinary tract infection, burning micturition and Hematuria.

For irregular period we will recommend to use Ashoka capsules along with Retone Take one capsule each twice a day after meal. This will help in PCOD and regularizing the period naturally.

Take two capsule twice a day after meal with water.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support




Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »