Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

I am a married person, please suggest a proper treatment towards Erectile dysfunction.

i am a married person having one baby girl also, as in past also i was having a erection problem with me but  i have taken a treatment but now the same think is again repeated with me as no proper erection as you can say erectile dysfunction.

In: Erectile Dysfunction, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We will first recommend to avoid first and start with Butea superba Gel and Capsules Take two capsules two times a day after meal. Also apply gel on penis twice on shaft of penis for stronger erections. Regular course of these products for period of three months will help in increasing the penis length and also will help in increasing the sexual stamina.
Avoid over ejaculations. Eat healthy balanced diet including fresh fruits and vegetables.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »