Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

i am facing shrinkage of penis for the past couple days …and want to have solutions asap

i m 27 yrs old…an not married…i m facing some problem of penis shrinkage and girth also…for the 4- 5 days….i m very much nervous and depressed abot dis problm.  and have not discussed wid n e one till now…so plz suggest me some good advices to cope dis problem

In: Penis Health, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We have products like Butea superba gel and capsules that helps in maintaining the health of the penis. 

Apply gel on the penis twice a day and this will help in increasing the blood circulation to the penis. Thus maintaining the size and erection of the penis. To get better results we also recommend to use Butea superba capsules for maintaining the nutritional support to the body. This combination will also help in increasing the sexual desire.

Use the combination for minimum period of three months to get desired results.

Thank you Support


Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »