Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

i am having a problem of unbalanced testicles. is there any treatment or medicines are there for that…. except surgrey.

actually i want to serve for indian navy ,, but my testicles are unbalanced that means my right testicle is bit lower than left testicle .. is there any treatment for unbalanced testicles… if any treatment or medicines are available  for these….. please answer me who ever knows about this…

In: Penis Health, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Sorry we do not have products for unbalanced testicle.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support 


Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »