Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

i am having problem of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation plz help me.

my age is 24 and i am unmarried. i am not addicted to any type of drugs and did not smoke. i am having a problem of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction too. i feel very bad for this and feel tensed whenever it comes to sex due to these problems plz suggest me the suitable medicine. i have read some post on this website regarding same problems where u have suggested to use BUTEA SPERBA GEL so i want to know whether this gel is for using just before sex or it is recommended to use regularly to eleminate same problems. plz help me dr sahab. and also tell me where i will find these medicine in my city. i am from yamunanagar(haryana)

In: Erectile Dysfunction, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We will recommend to use Aspargus capsules along with Butea superba Gel Take two capsules twice a day after meal with milk. This combination will help in strengthening the reproductive organs and improves the emission and expulsion phases of ejaculation. This helps to last long in the bed.

Massage with the gel on shaft of the penis as this will help in nourishing the muscles that help in erection.

Also we will advise to avoid stress and depression as these are the contributing factors in premature ejaculation. Take healthy low protein diet, fresh fruits and vegetables.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »