Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

I got marreid since last 7 years and still could;nt get a baby, i have done so many semen test and result was asospermia

As per my semen report that Sperm is nil , Pus Cell-2-3/hpf,volume-1ML Viscocity- Normal
The doctor suggested that to take Speman Tablets, Is it usefull for me as per my semen report

In: Fertility & Infertility, Posted 8 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You are suffering from low sperm count and some sort of infection as you have some pus cells in your sperm. Along With speman you are advised to take Gokshura capsules to avoid any Uro-genetal infection.
It will strengthen your reproductive organs and helps to fight against the infections.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »