Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

I have a problem with my sperm and my hardness of penis,i am married man age 25

i was mastublating from age of 14 til 25 ,twice a daynow i am married i got pain in my penis,i am not getting hard my penis at the sex time please sugets me a good medichine my sperm is also coming out in a minut at intercorse and my sperm is looking like water. i am so much woried about my sex life my penis size is 5.2″.

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating1 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings from Ayurvedic Cure

Please read answer to similar question at the link given below;

In the below link we have mentioned the concerned products for your problem

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »