Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

i have a sexual problem like nightfall & quick-fall so plz give suggestion for this problems.

sir i am 22 year old due to over masturbation i have a two problems nightfall  & quick-fall (shighrapatan)since 3-4 years please suggest me advice for this problem because i am worried about my marriage life. sometimes i think for suicide because i feel very-2 stress weaknesses . plz help me sir plz…………  

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings from Ayurvedic Cure

First of all you need to over come your habit of over masturbation as this will effect your sexual health. We will recommend to take healthy diet and drink milk twice a day. Milk is natural aphrodisiac so also take products along with for advanced results.

For night fall we recommend kohinoor Gold and shilajit capsules ; one each twice a day after meal with milk.
This combination will help in overall strength and power. It also helps to fight against any infection in genitals that can be the cause for night fall.

Use whole combination for Minimum three months course is recommended for desired results.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support


Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »