Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

I have been practising masturbation since 1994 till date. Attempts to stop has been irregular. I stop for months and resume again. Out of the many negative effects,the most devastating is small and a bent penis coupled with premature ejaculation. I need to recover fast before it ruins my relationship with my fiancee. I need help

Hi there, I have read with interest the answers given by MATT OLIVE to the questions that have been asked. I live in Ghana and I would like to know how I can get a hold of the Kohinoor gold, shilajit and the oil for restroring my penis. Is there a way I could speak with MATT OLIVE or communicate with him via mail. Pls reply quickly.

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating4 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Read the answer to similar question at link given below

You can buy products online at


Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »