Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

I Have blisters on my ovaries wich causes alot of pain when I have intimacy with my fiance. What can I do to make the pain less or go away?

I have irregular menstruation and the slightest hit on my stomic I start bleeding. If I have ntercourse with my fiance I cant sit ontop cause my tummy is to sore. I can only lie beside him. We have tried various ways but nothing makes the pain any less. Please help, cause this is affecting my relationship

In: Vaginal Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We strongly recommend for vaginal check up from recognized gynecologist and have all relevant test to find the exact cause of the problem. Also if you do not enjoy the intercourse then this could effect your relationship in future.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you
St.Botanica Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »