Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

I have irregular Periods problem and doctor told me that i have PCOD problem. please help me for that

i have irregular periods problem but when periods come that time i dont have any pain etc. even if period is late.please suggest me what should i do?? If without taking any medicine u can suggest me anything then please let me know

In: Vaginal Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Take Retone capsules One capsule twice a day after meal regularly. These are herbal and safe products without any side effects. you can consume them regularly since you experience regular periods and then slowly decreasing the dose stop using them.

Please read to the answers to the similar questions.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »