Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

i have loss my virginity while doing sex

as i m not virgin but wants to marry i m being afraid that my husband will come to know that I m not virgin so he will divorce me so recommend me some medicine for it

In: Vaginal Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We normally recommend to use lady secret serum for application in vagina. This will tone vaginal muscles and help in maintaining the vaginal tightness.
Regular use of this cream makes vaginal walls more elastic and increases the grip of vaginal walls.
The loss of interest in sex, low sexual drive and looseness ,dryness in vagina may act as a hurdle in orgasm and sexual pleasure. Multiple pregnancies, heavy masturbation, too much of intercourse etc can make vaginal walls loose and less elastic. It may cause uneven contractions in vaginal walls during sex or may loosen the grip of vagina. But there are some herbs which can restore the youth, tightness, elasticity and secretions of vagina.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »