Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

I have penis problam

I am 24 year old but my penis is too small.maby 3/4 tal me how can i trying to make it 6 inches without siad effeat.

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We help in penis enlargement naturally with purely herbal products. We recommend to use Butea superba Gel and Capsules This is very vital combination that helps in Penis enlargement naturally without side effects.
Apply gel on the shaft of the penis twice a day in the form of gentle massage except testis and glans. Massage gently till whole of gel is absorbed in the penis. This help in stimulating the growth muscles by providing the necessary blood supply to the penis.
Take two capsules twice aday after meal with milk that will help in enhancing the effect of gel.

Use the whole combination for period of three months to get desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »